Got any questions? I'm happy to help
- Children two or three years (age on 31 August 2021)
- Children aged 6 months to under 18 years with long term health condition
- Pregnant women
- Long term health conditions (adults)
- People aged 50 or over
- Unpaid carers
If you are eligible to receive your FLU vaccination and already have an upcoming medical appointment booked – Just let the clinical staff know at that time so that you can also receive your FLU vaccination.
Primary & Secondary School Children
- Primary & Secondary School children are scheduled to receive their FLU vaccinations at their schools on specific dates during Oct,Nov & Dec 21.
- If children miss those dates then they will have another opportunity to get booked in with us to receive their FLU vaccination.
- Please call us on 01656 754200 to get booked.
- If the appointment timings within our clinics are not suitable, let us know when you are available and we will offer an alternative appointment.
Published: Sep 29, 2021